"Where everybody knows your name"
(Lyrics and Music by Judy Hart Angelo and Gary Portnoy. Sung by Gary Portnoy.)
- Norm Peterson Speaks
- (Eddie is playing cards with his friends in the kitchen. His wife Carla is in the room next door)
Eddie: He Carla, Beer me"
(a little pause)
Eddie: He Carla what are you doing out there, growing the hops ?
- (Woody is sitting unhappily at a table, drinking a beer)
Sam: Woody, I think you ought to lay off. How many did you have?
Sam: 11 beers ?
Woody: 11 sips!
Sam: Well that....... That's plenty Woody. You know, booze is no way to handle any problem.
- (Cliff is going to take a test for Jeopardy.)
Cliff: ... And I am going to take a test to be on the show.
Woody: Beer, Mr. Clavin ?
Cliff: What is a brewed alcoholic beverage consisting of barley and yeast ?
Woody: Well, I don't know, you usually just have a beer.
- (Norm and Paul are curious about what's happening outside, but neither of
them is willing to leave their bar stool)
Frasier: If you people aren't the laziest beer sponges I have ever seen!
- (Norm, hanging out the window, stuck within a barred window)
Frasier: Is that Norm ? Tsjeeeh. I didn't recognize, without the bar stool
(Cliff is making a movie for the parents of Woody, with Woody and Kelly)
Cliff: Ok, kids, let's just get a short of you in front of the old bar
Norm: Cliffie, you want actually to take up me.
Cliff: No no, you just stay where you are Norm. You are what we call
Norm: You mean, what's that ?
Cliff: Well eh, atmosphere is when people in the background are sitting
around and drinking beer. You look like you belong there.
Norm: Allright! He everybody, I am atmosphere!
- (Frasier's wife Lilith has slept with another man)
Frasier: What if you found out, Vera was sleeping with another man ?
Norm: What if it rained beer ?
© Cambrinus.nl Alle rechten voorbehouden.